Croda's Inscription Gold Guide - paid version, only $5

Some beautiful music to read the blog to . . . . . . (i first heard on PowerWord:Gold podcast)

Saturday 19 November 2011

My routine – for surplus inks

My surplus inks tend to be the dawnstar, darkflame and snowfall inks.

I hold back enough to see me through enough off hands and send the rest to a fifth alt i have that is my “discount alt”.  He sells surplus items such as inks, darkmoon cards that are naturally cheap, pets et al.  He has a different posting and pricing strategy.  I don’t see him as part of my inscription duties, posts once a day for 48 hours, and only posts when the price is right.



for this and other ideas on the glyph market please follow the link to the free Croda's Inscription Gold Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.