My routine – for glyphs, darkmoon cards, scrolls, runescrolls and certificates of ownership
This is the part that lends itself to high volume and repetition.
Starting routine of the day (normally after work):
1. Log onto my first alt and firstly i cancel all my glyphs, darkmoon cards, scrolls, runescrolls and certificates of ownership on the AH.
2. I then post 2 of each glyph within my price range, 1 of each darkmoon card and 10 each scroll / runescroll / certificate of ownership
3. I post for 48 hours though in reality i am likely to pull them down completely after 24 hours. But, if i want a day off, then they are still there catching some sales.
4. I then go to the mail box and collect all the cancelled items.
5. I then move onto the next alt, cancel all its glyphs etc on the AH, post 2 / 1 / 10 of each, empty the mail box and so on.
6. My final step of the starting routine is to come back to my first poster and do a scan to see if any are undercut. If none of my competitors have come on then none (or only a few) should be undercut. Otherwise, we have a new competitor to add to the friends list.
The ongoing routine of the day:
1. I watch for competitors coming on (they are on my friends list) – normally i am levelling another alt at this point.
2. When a competitor comes on, i let them post and then when they leave i come on with my first glyph alt.
3. I rotate through my alts cancelling the undercut glyphs / cards / scrolls / runescrolls / certificates and reposting and collecting from the mail box
4. And as usual, the final step is to go back to the first alt and scan for undercuts. If none of my competitors have come on then none (or only a few) should be undercut. Otherwise, we have a new competitor to add to the friends list.
5. Keep this up for a couple of hours – sometime i am rotating a lot, and sometimes i just repost once. Luck of the draw on the day. And of course, whilst doing this listen to a podcast!
If only a few glyphs are undercut by characters i don’t normally see then i leave them. I tend to cancel and repost when at least 5 different glyphs are undercut on an alt.
for this and other ideas on the glyph market please follow the link to the free Croda's Inscription Gold Guide