Croda's Inscription Gold Guide - paid version, only $5

Some beautiful music to read the blog to . . . . . . (i first heard on PowerWord:Gold podcast)

Tuesday 15 November 2011

How i price my items – runescrolls, etc

How i price my items – runescrolls and certificates of ownership

Runescrolls: 5 runescrolls costs 5 inferno inks plus 5 resilient parchment to make.  On my server, that is at least 100 gold per 5 runesrcolls, or 20 per runescroll.  I sell them for a maximum of 100 gold and a minimum of 70 gold.  That is what works on my server.  So my profits per runescroll sold is 50 to 80 gold.  Again, I suspect that i could drop the price and increase the sale rate.  But this is an area i have not yet explored.

Certificates of ownership: 1 certificate costs 2 celestial inks plus 1 common parchment to make.  On my server that is c10 gold per certificate.  I sell them for a maximum of 100 gold and a minimum of 20 gold.  That is what works on my server.  So my profits per certificate sold is 10 to 90 gold.



for this and other ideas on the glyph market please follow the link to the free Croda's Inscription Gold Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.