Croda's Inscription Gold Guide - paid version, only $5

Some beautiful music to read the blog to . . . . . . (i first heard on PowerWord:Gold podcast)

Saturday 14 January 2012

Do i worry if my competitors know my minimum posting price?

for other ideas on the glyph market please follow the link to the free Croda's Inscription Gold Guide

Do i worry if my competitors know my minimum posting price?

In a word, no.

My minimum posting price for glyphs is 40 gold.  My competitors must know this by now.

At the launch of cataclysm is started off at 80 gold and has steadily fallen back to 40 gold over the 14 months.

I know all my competitors have lower minimum posting prices, indeed some go all the way to cost.

However, i am sending a signal to my competitors that whilst i will be a fierce competitor i am also signalling that as long as i am happy with my profits i am happy to let them participate in the glyph market.

In turn, my competitors seem happy with their profits and therefore allow me to keep the market where glyphs are priced above 40 gold.

Next step will be 35 gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.