So here we are, under a week to go. This is my final check list:
1. Almost all Blackfallow inks are converted to Ink of the Sea and Ethereal Inks. I will keep a back of 100 for the off hands in case they sell.
2. I have backup addons ready. Auctioneer and Auctionator in case TradeskillMaster breaks. And Postal and xxx incase the TradeskillMaster postal breaks. And i have spent an hour familiarising myself with them. Call it insurance.
3. I have 8 of every glyph prepared and 4 weeks of ink ready.
From here i am just making sure my alts are ready to level – nothing more i can do for gold making.
I am a big believer that if demand is better than i expect then the end prices of glyphs will rise to maintain the profitability on what will be higher priced herbs.
Out of the ordinary things I will be doing on patch day:
I will reset my Auction House data – prices will be moving fast and I will want to set my prices with reference to the most recent data. I do this once a quarter anyway to get rid of stale data.
For Auctioneer the command is: /auc cleardata ALL
For TradeSkillMaster the command is: /tsm adbreset
And of course I will be doing a complete scan of the Auction House daily. Every gold maker should.
Loading "out of date" addons: A new patch will mean that some addons are considered "out of date". Hence, I will need to check that “load out of date addons” box again.
1. on the opening screen that lists your characters at the bottom left there is a button "AddOns" - click it
2. the AddOn List window will open - at the top of this window is a checkbox labels "Load out of date AddOns" - click it
3. Press "Okay" at the bottom of the window to accept and close.