Croda's Inscription Gold Guide - paid version, only $5

Some beautiful music to read the blog to . . . . . . (i first heard on PowerWord:Gold podcast)

Tuesday 8 November 2011

How I am set up

In all, i use four toons for inscription: I have my crafter who has a guild bank and sells 3 classes of glyph and a selection of the top level darkmoon cards; and I have 3 alts, two of which sell 3 classes each and the third sells one class and all the scrolls, certificates of ownership and off hands.

The crafter and the two alts that sell 3 classes each have 3 packs of endless pockets and one frostweave bag.  That can handle 3 classes of glyphs each.  The third alt that sells one class and all the scrolls, certificates of ownership and off hands has 2 packs of endless pockets and 2 frostweave bags – that can take care of one class of glyphs, the scrolls and certificates of ownership, and all the offhands.

Guild bank – i keep this with my crafter, easier to get hold of inks et al, avoids mailing.  Holds all the inks i need plus herbs i store up during the week plus spare parchments (saves going to the vendor all the time).

Main bank – my crafters main bank holds the bags that a set of ink ready to craft a weeks supply of glyphs, and components for the off-hands.

I don’t have a bank toon – the gold is kept on each toon as it builds up.  The crafter (who also buys the herbs) is self financing.

I don’t use alt banks in the inscription process other than to store surplus ink.  It is a question of adding in a trip from the mailbox to the bank to swap bags vs logging onto another alt.  Perhaps saves time, perhaps not.  But that’s just me.

I watch my competitors by adding them to my Friends list.


for this and other ideas on the glyph market please follow the link to the free Croda's Inscription Gold Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.